Friday, September 11, 2009

Autumn is on the horizon.

I'm excited. It's my favorite season, although in the area that I live in I probably only get about 2 weeks of true fall weather. I savor those weeks. :]

Started fall semester on the 24th of August. I've been given a new set of batteries because I'm really feeling the vibe of this semester. Yes, it seems like quite the work load, but with this new found bounce in my step I think it's doable. Physiology seems technical and tedious, but I have the hotts for my professor, so it makes it bearable. Hah! Philosophy is an interesting class. My professor expects us to write in graduate levels so I figure it won't be a class I can easily..BS. lol

I'm really thinking about starting a video blog. I need a hobby! It seems my life revolves around being a mother, a girlfriend, and a student. I give little time in between for myself which is sad. I think a video blog would be the perfect outlet for me, plus it sounds fun! All I would need is a webcam since my laptop took a crap and died. It's cool, my birthday is coming up with a quickness this November. I've added the webcam to my birthday wish list and have submitted in the requests with boss man. <3

Ah, 20 minutes until it's Achilles' nap time. Nap time = heavenly. I guess I better rustle up the heathen kid and get him calmed down for quiet time!

Just wanted to put in a quick update. Until next time!

0 comments: