Thursday, March 13, 2008

let's be emotionally there again.

baby, i am fucking starving.

i'm starving for you. i'm starving for that feeling you use to give me, that feeling of living, that feeling of love.

just reach out a little bit more. meet me half ways. i'm waiting for you. it's not right the direction this relationship is going. let's keep the fire hot. let's keep the passion we know is still deep down in our guts.

let's hold hands. let's kiss. let's do all this without a single care in the world. you remember that? you remember that feeling? you miss it, don't you?

the weather is warming. our love blossomed during the summer time. our son was born in the summer time. this is our time to get things going again, baby. let's get it going.

i'm waiting for it. i'm waiting for you. i love you.

kiss me like there's guarantee of tomorrow. touch me like it's the first time.

acknowledge me, goddamnit.

0 comments: