Sunday, June 7, 2009

Early this Sunday..

I’m still up. I’m feeling the grips of fatigue, but I figured a blog would be nice before hitting the hay.

My summer vacation has so far just been a leisurely one. I stay indoors most of the time. I don’t really feel like going out. The weather has took a sharp turn here in the AV. It’s windy and cold. It actually stormed a few days ago! I’m talking the rain, clouds, and lightening- the whole shabang!

Kind of weird after a few weeks of 80+ degree weather.

Anyways, I don’t know if I mentioned in my previous post that my professor for my summer course has already assigned us some homework. Stupid technology and what we call e-mail. Sometimes maybe I don’t want to be reached.

My little brother texted me earlier in some sort of crisis. Turns out the Powerpoint program on their home desktop was deleted, along with his presentation due this Monday. Seemed like THE important end of the year assignment so I volunteered to help him. We spent a good hour or two chatting via AIM while I put together his Powerpoint. Hahaha. He says it’s actually coming together better than his first. Ohhh yeahhhhh.

It’s a country report. I remember doing my country report back in the day (I say this like I’m old). I used paper and a report cover. I thought the report cover was fancy! Again with the damning of technology.

I got to webcam with my mother last night and some other family members I have in the Philippines. It was nice. I haven’t seen my mother in motion in years. I’ve only seen pictures.

She says I look like my father and that she likes my nose, it’s pointy and not flat like hers or my siblings. :P

Ah, to dream a life with parents. What would it have been like?

0 comments: