Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It’s my summer vacation!

Wooot. Monday was my final lab practicum and yesterday I had my final lecture exam. I have to admit I didn’t exactly study up to my regular standards, but I managed a B on my lab practical and I’m sure AT LEAST a C on that lecture exam. I’m pretty sure my final grade in the class will be a B. Hollaaaa.

So my first day off and..I’m going to go grocery shopping! Hahaha. Lame. Action will start next week when I head to San Jose. I won’t be there too long though. Just the 10-12, for my brother’s 8th grade graduation. I’d like to stay longer, but that costs money. Money, which needs to be saved right now.

Speaking of money, since Busko works as an ITC for the county, he receives benefits. We’re going to legalize our domestic partnership so I can get under his medical insurance. How romantic, right?

Eh, not much more to say. Life is really sweet right now besides an often sour toddler. :P

0 comments: