Wednesday, August 13, 2008

it was a little secret.

i didn't tell many people that i went to san jose this past week.

why?

well usually when i do peeps want to make plans, but i end up flaking on all of them because the family is always wanting to do something, bombarding my vacation with plans. i think next time i go i should make plans with the peeps AND THEN go.

anyways, i'm back now. i am also officially mobile! my aunt and her hubby gave me their old truck, a 1995 toyota t100. it's beautiful, it's blue book value being close to $7000. i'm free to sell it and keep the money to invest in a more gas friendly car, but i don't like the idea of selling a gift. it was nice the way they gave it to me and busko. they were treating us out to dinner at our favorite vietnamese resteraunt, when they kind of offered it. i'm pretty sure it was just an on the spot kind of deal. i'm very grateful though, like very.

ummm. so i passed math with a 95% and aced my sociology class. yee yee. i'm on a rolll baby, yeahhhh. fall semester starts on the 25th, another 3 months. here we go. i've got a 24 pack case of rockstars. i should be good. HAH.

it's late. i need to figure out how exactly my schedule is going to work for the fall. yeah, i forgot. i need to get my stupid bag ready too. i think i'm ready to retire the harajuku lovers bag already. i'm really wanting a backpack, but i hate putting it on and taking it off. i just can't have it hang off of one shoulder, it needs to be by both straps. with a messenger or tote, i just swing it over my shoulder. sure it starts to hurt in a few hours, but they're just more aesthetically pleasing, no?

i bought the cutest suit vest at charlotte russe while in sj. i call it my mr. roger's vest, and finally, finally! i've added a pair of black skinny jeans to my massive collection of denim. hail charlotte russe.

i'm still in need of a cell phone. i disconnected my tmobile plan. i couldn't justify the $80 a month anymore for that crap of a phone sidekick. i'm looking into a basic phone with a basic plan with at&t. i will still acquire unlimited texting though. that is a necessary since i scarcely talk on the phone in the first place.

this blog is kind of getting long. eh, that's fine. my blog has been lacking these last few posts. here's something more substantial, blog. i had you in mind. i'm so damn thoughtful.

0 comments: