Friday, August 1, 2008

my son is almost 2.

he will officially be 2-years-old as of sunday, the third.

i've got me a big boy in my hands!

we're throwing him a cowboy themed barbecue this saturday. it'll be a lot more fun to throw him birthday parties when he can actually be excited for them. so far i don't think he has the slightest clue. haha.

it's going to be so cute. i've cowboy hats and bandannas for the children and all these cute cowboy decorations. we even managed to custom design the goody bags!

some of my family is coming down today to celebrate with us. i'm pretty excited to show them what living in the desert land is all about. hahaha.

i've still quite the to do list to be honest. ohhh, and i have finals next week!

OH, but good news! i was excused from my math final! woot woot. if you were able to maintain at least a 90% cumulative grade, our teacher excused you from the final. i had a 96%. tehehehe. gooo me.

too bad sociology didn't work that way, but that's fine. i've my study guide all nicely put together and ready to go. i'm a little frazzled by our term paper due next week as well. ohh yess, and our professor was kind enough to let us do the essay portion of the final at home. ehhh, that just leaves more writing to stress out about. boooo.

anyways, wish me luck! after next wednesday i'm off the enjoy what remains of my summer break, 2 weeks! one of those weeks will defintely be spent in san jose. count on it!

0 comments: