Wednesday, August 6, 2008

last day of my summer term!

after my sociology final today i'm off for 2 weeks before the fall semester starts!

wooooot.

i will be leaving to san jose tomorrow or thursday for a week. you know me, always needing a vacation back home here and there.

OH, i got an A- on my term paper for my sociology class. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?? especially since i knew i didn't put my all into that paper. oh how lucky i am..lucky lucky.

and did i mention i was excused from my math final? all because i managed to keep my cumulative percentage at 96%. tehehehehe.

anywho, i should probably be asleep, but i can't find sleep at the moment. i'm feeling too accomplished. i managed to take 2 classes during the fast paced summer term. go meeeee!

i'm going to browse yahoo answers now. night night, ya'll.

0 comments: