Friday, May 9, 2008

ARRRRG.

my biology poster is seriously shot to hell.

it never had a chance.

i've messed up on it so many freaking times! infact, i'm purchasing whiteout tomorrow. lol. my poster is going to be one patchy son of a gun.

good god. i wish you could see at what lengths my memorization will be tested next week for biology. i have to memorize terms, color codes, and the sectional drawings of different phylums, plus the random notes on the sides dr. rainbow wrote.

did i mention that the poster is due the same day we take the midterm? JKJKDFAUIENFACV!

ahh, but the optimistic side of me will say atleast it's hitting two birds with one stone.

alas, i am not the most optomistic person right now. i have 7 2 page papers, another poster project of my family tree, and a lengthy essay of each person in my tree. mind you, that is just for psychology. i also have the fore mentioned biology poster to do and i must must study for the midterm. and for english i've got some gay 5 page research paper.

accckkkkkk. all this work just slapped me across the face now, at the end of the semester! what a sick game my instructors played!!

this sunday is mothers day. i will spend it doing laundry and homeworkssss. distraught.

i've really got to stick to my guns and get some work done tomorrow. seriously.

wish me some form of luck. i will need it.

0 comments: