Saturday, May 31, 2008

i got my grillllllll.

got the whole top diamond and the bottom rose gold.

no, not really. i just got some spacers and my top brackets for my braces. i look like a damn fool right now, let me tell you.

but you know me, optimistic as hell so it doesn't bother me, but the way my braces brush against my inner lip does kind of irk. eh, i'm sure it's something i could get use to.

anywhoooooo, today was my first official day of vacation! i had my ortho appointment this morning which lasted hella hours, but after that i came home and did what anybody in their right mind should during vacation, CHILLLAAXXXX. i guess it proves to be difficult when you've got a toddler though. hah.

i am currently waiting on my grade for english. i'll have to email my teacher on monday and until then i will keep the rest of my grades a secret. yes, i know them.

it's really nice going to bed and not worrying about homework!

i'm going to be leaving to san jose in a few days. i'll be up for a week. one, for my older sister's 22nd birthday, two, for my brother's middle school graduation, and lastly, just to be with the fam. yadadamean?

it'll just be and achilles though since busko will have to come back down for work. it's cool. when summer school starts i will only be going to class on mondays and wednesdays for 8 hours. he has the rest of the days of the week to be with me and my glorious self.

OH, there was this freaking promotion going on at my ortho's office that if you started your braces today you get to pick a FIFTY dollar gift card to one of the many retail stores they had listed. how freaking sweet is that?? i picked target. :D

and OH again, the little goody set they gave me to take care of my braces..it came with a travel toothbrush. i guess i should carry it around in my purse, huh? that way after meals i could brush? because i know it disgusts the hell out of me when i'm talking to somebody with braces and they've got food stuck in them.

i just think..."i wonder how long that's been there?"....."i bet it smells..."..."can he/she taste it?"....."i wonder what it is? a fry? a piece of candy?"

but you know, i'm weird like that.

0 comments: