Monday, May 12, 2008

my actual mother's day and random rambles.

i did laundry.

i went to walmart.

i ate some mexican food.

now i'm having some mean toothache pain. i have yet to get that certain molar removed since i ended up rescheduling what should've been my freedom from this cursed tooth. sigh.

i have class at 8am tomorrow, but for some reason i am up. i will regret this in a few hours when i need to roll myself out of bed. hah.

anyways, achilles was a real jerk today. i kept telling him it was mother's day and he should be extra sugary sweet with me. he slapped me and gave me a booger because it disgusted him, so i guess that meant it was okay to give to mama?

at least i have this beautiful work of art he made on poster board with random markers and colored pencils. so sweet.

my biology poster is almost done! yessss. i got a huge chunk done tonight including some coloring. i give it another hour and a half or less and it will be complete. yessss. as far as the midterm coming up, i've memorized about 70% of what i need to know to pass. i should work on that other 30......

mothereffer. i have a math exam on wednesday. they just never stop! aaaack.

i wish busko would come upstairs already. doesn't he know i need to be held when i go to sleep? mannnnn!

0 comments: