Saturday, May 10, 2008

it was hella hott.

i think my shirt might reek of perspiration, not body odor, just perspiration.

hum. while on the subject of b.o, i'd like to point out that i've never had a problem with it. i can actually go without deodorant and you'd only be able to get any odor from my pits if you were to be up close and personal with them. and c'mon, how many people have their noses in my pits?

i consider it some kind of blessed. lol

i still do wear deodorant though. i like for my armpits to feel dry and fragrant. haha.

okay, enough about my armpits.

my skin is clearing up! yayyyy. my face isn't THAT bumpy anymore. i've still go some stubborn blackheads, but eh, whatevs. oh, i've also got some of those dark pigmented spots you get when a pimple or blemish starts to heal, but again, WHATEVS. i'm just happy that my face isn't so much UGH anymore. holla.

busko took me out for lunch today. :] i got to choose and i chose thai! it was uber yummy and achilles ate like i've never seen him eat before. after lunch i went to ross. man, i freaking love ross. perhaps it's the babymama side of me, but i just love the low prices! i found the cutest hello kitty shirt for, get this, 8 dollars! i'm gonna wear it monday with my new gladiator style slippers from old navy. :D OH, i also found the CUTEST dress! it's a spring/summer dress, brown and pink, knee length, empire waist line, and tie up straps. i'm going to wear it to my goddaughter's baptism next weekend in san jose. i'm trying to figure out what i should do with my hair. i was thinking full curls, or maybe my suttle amy winehouse look..minus the crack of course. OR MAYBE, i could combine both looks. oh...the possibilities.

i'm a bit tired, but i told busko i'd be up when he got off of work at 1230. not much longer, i should be able to hang. i can't make promises though. i'm narcoleptic.

no..no i'm not. i just played a sick joke on you.

SO, my poster project. i think i'm on schedule on how much should be completed by now. it's due on tuesday so i figure i'll get the rest of the drawing and text done tomorrow, some coloring, and finish coloring on monday.

since my psychology crap isn't due for another 3 weeks, my priority is going to my english research paper. as soon as i'm done with this bio crap i'll get to working on that paper. i'm going to shoot to getting it done by next weekend. that way it'll be out of my way. i probably should simultaneously work on my psych genogram poster and get that done so all i have to worry about is the papers that need to be written.

let me let you in on something, the secret to any successful student is the student who can manage his or her time well. some of that paired up with old fashioned passion and determination, it's a winning combination.

people think i'm smart. i'm no more smarten that you, i just have more self discipline.

and research shows that people who are good at their jobs (i.e doctors..nurses) aren't particularly better at skills needed for the career choice, rather they have more determination and passion towards what they do.

0 comments: