Saturday, December 13, 2008

the Bay calls.

and I'm answering.

tomorrow I am going home for Christmas. I cannot wait! I just finished wrapping the last few gifts. I'm really happy with what I got everybody this year. I actually put some thought into it. I'm really bad at gift giving.

....I'm the person whoe gives pajamas, lotions, or candle sets every year. hahaha.

it will be nice to see the little brohams again. it will be nice to see family period! I haven't seen them for 3 months! I couldn't with my hectic semester.

oh! so you know your girl finished the semester with a 4.0. holllllaaaaaa. chemistry and math killed me, but I raped them. my communications teacher even offered me a position as a speech tutor for next semester!

I have a good 3 weeks before intersession starts. then it's an intense 5 weeks of material that should really be taught in 16 weeks. after I kill myself with that, a weekend later- spring semester starts! oh baby, give it to me.

I'm only taking one class in the spring, bio 201. unfortunately it has a 60% fail rate. I'd really like to entirely focus on that class, but the tutoring sounds really fun! plus, a little extra money! I could use it to pay my phone bill! hahaha.

my fucking sidekick3, I love you, but beyonce said I need to upgrade.

you know what? my contract for this phone ended in april. I just continued to pay towards its service because it was convenient. there's only one other phone I want and that's the sidekick lx. too bad the thing costs like 400 bucks, even with my upgrade! I cannot justify that. 400 dollars is like....a lot of shoes. lol

anyways, I'm packed and ready to go! we're leaving at approximately 9am, but we run on mexican time around here so it will be about 10am or 1030.

this blog was so fucking pointless, but it's my blog so it's cool. it's TOTALLY cool.

night night ya'll.

0 comments: