Monday, December 22, 2008

it feels a little different.

So I'm here at my aun't pad, babysitting her munchkin. The weather in San Jose is the sucks. It's rainy and glum, but not cold. Others will disagree, but the cold of the Antelope Valley is so much more frigid. I'm no stranger to the cold!

I mean, it literally bites at your bare skin when you walk out your door in the AV.

Ah, the AV- I think I've really learned to love and appreciate the area. So much so that San Jose just doesn't feel like home anymore. I'm laughing to myself at the moment because all of my friends at school told me this would happen.

"The Antelope Valley is cursed. You say you want to leave, but it keeps you right here!"

Maybe that's the case after all. I've been cursed. I've been bewitched. The AV is my home now. <3

Hmm. I've been eating a lot since I've been in San Jose. That's one thing I'll continue coming here for, the food! My family..let's just say sometimes I realize why I moved so far!! They're just the kind of people you get along with better when you're 300 miles away.

Christmas is a few days away. This is the first year I didn't make a wish list. I'm pretty content with life, plus, Busko got my long awaited pea coat for my birthday last month. Hah! I saw the bag he has my Christmas gift in and it's a MAC shopping bag. He's getting a lot better at this gift giving thing!!!!

OH, so I finished the fall semester off with a 4.0!! Final grades were posted today on our transcripts and you know your girl is STILL on that President's List. Holla holla.

Ah, the children cry for Barney. Until next time....

0 comments: