Friday, March 13, 2009

I took a break tonight from studying.

But crap, I feel horrible.

My second lecture exam is in a few days, Wednesday actually. I have roughly 60 note cards to memorize. I've done 40.

lol. OMG. My guilt is eating me up. I'm going to run through the 40 before bed. It's the LEAST I could do.

Busko left to Las Vegas a few hours ago with his parents and brother. I would've liked to go, but I have a dental and orthodontic appointment tomorrow. I could have rescheduled, but they're starting my bottom braces so I figured I should just get it over with. Ohhhhhh honey, my mouth is going to be in some major pain tomorrow. Normally I can do some light eating after a good tightening of my upper wire, but that's only because my lower teeth were in no pain. I don't know how it'll be with both rows of teeth in pain.

dun dun dun. We shall see.

Errmmm, note cards call. I'll let you know how I do on my test as soon as I find out. Holla holla.

0 comments: