Sunday, March 15, 2009

My mouth hurts soooo bad.

I am so sick of these braces! I've still got a whole year to go. Ughhhhh!

I got my bottom braces put on yesterday. I hate hate hate the dull pain that associates with a new wire! And of course there's the inevitable food getting stuck while I eat! Holy moly, if I would have the slightest idea that this is what braces was going to be about, I wouldn't have gotten them. And that's the truth!

Sure, I'm digging my straighter grill, but I don't know. I don't think it's really worth all the pain and annoyances I have to deal with. I can't even eat. I'm so hungryyy and when I do eat I can't savor my food because I can't chew!

DAMN IT! I can't find my wax. There's just projection on one of my bottom bands that has been poking and scraping at my tongue.

Helpppp meeeeee.

0 comments: