Friday, March 6, 2009

Mother of pearl!

So I had this blog all typed out, but somehow I deleted it. Dehm it.

Anywho, I managed a B on that exam I mentioned in my previous post. Yes, better than I assumed, but upon seeing my score I was bummed out once again. I was 1/4 of a point away from an A. Bummer.

Well, no reason to mope about it now! Actually, compared to a majority of the class that didn't do too well, I shouldn't be complaining at all!

I'm a little stressed about the lab practicals. I never do too hott on those. It's not memorizing the main bones like in Bio 101, but rather every nook and cranny of each bone. Or maybe I should be speaking Bio lingo and say, every foramen, fossa, tubercle, tuberosity, and there are just so much more terms!

Our first practical isn't until closer to the end of this month, but I believe my next lecture exam is inching closer. I should probably start preparing my notecards for that.

OH, let's talk makeup.

I was at a local 99 cents store and found some knock off Smashbox eyeliners! HAH. They would have totally been believable if it weren't for the fact that every shade was called 'Smashing Black'- even some lime green one. Hahahah.

Alright, off to watch Spongebob with the little one!

0 comments: