Wednesday, March 25, 2009



So that second lecture exam, I got an A.

I was pretty happy about it, but I'm not celebrating too much. It's too early in the semester.

Just took the first lab practical a few hours ago. Man oh man, whatever happened to multiple choice like Bio 101?? I had an answer for everything, but God knows if they were even correct.

I am so tired. My brain is tired, but you know what? We are having our THIRD lecture exam next week! Yes, that's three big tests in a row! Human anatomy is a killer. I am so glad I took this class on its own, no joke.

I'm leaving to Las Vegas tomorrow until Sunday. I will be making my note cards for this next exam tomorrow and I'm praying I will have the self discipline to study and memorize them. It'll be 11 pages of notes, back and front, on note cards. That's not so bad...I think. I really wasn't planning on going, but Busko bribed me with a shopping spree. I couldn't turn that down. I'm a woman and I am weak when it comes to the prospect of new shoes. :[

Oh my, I'm nodding off to sleep while I type this thing.

Speaking of nodding off- the other day I was pulling a semi-all nighter so I was downing a Monster energy drink. Please tell my why it was making me feel even more tired?? I'm beginning to think I might have ADD or ADHD since caffeine acts a sedative to sufferers. I should probably look into that? lol.

Lots to do tomorrow! Laundry, packing, and note cards.

After my lecture exam next Wednesday I'm off for Spring break! CHYEAAAAHHH, BOYYYYYYY.

Oh, and that is my beloved lab group. Yes, they had the cool goggles. I bought mine from the bookstore. Go figure.

Goodnight, loves.

0 comments: