Sunday, February 17, 2008

finally had some time..

to blog!

school has been taking up all my time! and any extra time I have; I of course dedicate to my family and ocassionally check on myspace. lol

anyways, I have yet to drown into the deep waters of college yet. the work load has been fine and the way my schedule works I am only up at the crack of dawn every other day so I always have the next day to catch up on sleep. yes, it's nice. :]

oh! happy belated valentine's day, everyone!

achilles wore his valentine pant suit and busko got me a dog! not just any dog, but an english bulldog! I named him gordo and I love him to bits and pieces!

I couldn't believe it when busko told me what he was giving me for heart's day! I had been wanting an english bulldog since I was 13!

gordo is so perfect. he just really works into my current lifestyle. he isn't needy at all. he just stays in his kennel all day to lay around and sleep. he will ask to come out to use the bathroom and eat, but as soon as he is done he goes right back in. achilles was so scared of him the first day we got him, but he's okay now. he was actually giving gordo hugs earlier. so freaking cute.

tomorrow gordo will be 6 months! yayy. we brought him to the groomer earlier and he came out spiffy looking. his white fur was glowing! lol I also bought him this cute polka dotted bandana. the bandanas that our groom package came with didn't fit him. I felt so bad for gordo that I bought him a bandana that actually fit! smh.

edit and add on later.

0 comments: