Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm so tired..

I finished my first class of my first day of college a bit ago.

teacher seemed friendly, work seemed pretty familiar, and the class seemed nice.

she had us read a poem and write an essay about what we thought about it. shit, I am rusty! it took me forever to come up with a decent thesis! the whole essay was pretty rough, but I'm pretty sure I got the required back bone in it..probably a very weak back bone though..lol

my next class, math, is not until 215. I'm here at home, just had lunch, and am about to take a nap.

so far college is....interesting..

oh, I don't feel so bad starting college late now because of the 30-40 year olds in my class. buahahhaha.

will add later.

p.s
I didn't get lost.

edit 7pm//

my math class was juvenile, although i'm not complaining. we actually did a get to know you activity. it consisted of telling the class your name, your goals attending college, and a fruit or vegetable that best describes who you are and why.

well, my name is jenn. i am pursuing my associates degree in nursing. i plan to transfer to university to complete a bachelors degree in nursing. and if i were a vegetable, i'd be potato because it is lame, BUT in the right environment, it could be a PLETHORA of flavors. MUAHAHAHA.

okay, i didn't do the muahaha part. hahahah.

my teacher is a friendly asian guy with a bit of an accent. i can understand him, but he is a poor speller. i assume it's his pronunciation problem with certain sounds that different letters make. i don't mind. turns out that the original person who was to teach the class backed out and the course was almost canceled, but dear Mr. Tran took over.

i am so exhausted. i was able to take a quick nap a bit ago before i left back to campus for math. it might've been a bad idea because when i woke up, my face was melting off. lol

tomorrow i am to meet my hardest teacher according to ratemyprofessors.com. oh god, wish me luck.

0 comments: