Friday, February 8, 2008

I have been up since 530am.

I just got home from a birthday party at mulligan's. during that time I chased an 18 month around an arcade and play area, all that so my 'boyfriend' can hang out with his cousins since he purchased an unlimited pass.

it's 10 now. we've been there since 6. you can imagine how tired I am. not only that, but I have 2 labs to write up and a chapter to summarize. he knew that, yet he had the nerve to ask if he could stay later and have his cousin take him home.

uh, no?

so now I'm the bad guy and he's acting like a distant dick spew.

let's see who the bad guy will be when I start making it rain after I complete my major!

fucking men.

I am too damn exhausted to even open up my bio book. forget it. I will have to integrate it into my schedule tomorrow somehow..perhaps inbetween laundry cycles...if achilles lets.

fucking men.

0 comments: