Wednesday, February 6, 2008

i'm wanting to challenge my math class.

there are some serious holes and gaps in my college's math portion of the assessment test.

i don't know what i am doing in this math 060, but i can't exactly call it an easy A since it's a credit/ no credit class. i know there are things i need refreshing on, but seriously, addition? subtraction?

shoot me.

i figure i will just tough out, excuse me i mean, easy out this math class and challenge math 070. that way i could get straight into 102 for the fall. :]

smh. math and i? we are in dire need of counseling. it was never my strongest subject, but i KNOW i can't be this novice at it!

whteva. you stick to what you know and my heart goes out to my sweet sweet english, history, and science.

i am exhausted! luckily i only have on class tomorrow and it is not until 2 in the afternoon.

i guess i have nothing else better to do right now than bed. nitey nite.

0 comments: