Tuesday, February 19, 2008

okay..

so my last blog was pretty sporadic and my thoughts were all over the place.

okay, so i got an english bulldog for valentine's day. he is cute, sweet, and will eat your crap purse dog.

school has been taking a majority of time so i haven't had much time to blog, BUT there is ALWAYS time for myspace.

achilles has started his terrible 2s half a year early. he has become more of a daredevil than ever, climbing anything and everything, jumping off of them, and toddler tantrums suck.

so there you go. that's an update to the going ons of my life thus far.

today.

today i finally bought my laptop. i've been needing one for school and i didn't fancy bumming off of busko's or his brother's. infact, i am on my new laptop now. it's an hp and i got it for a pretty fair price. i just need to remember to do my rebates. buahaha.

i went back to school today after a four day weekend. i only had biology today so it wasn't too bad. but the shit did hit the fan when i found out that i was suppose to make up for the lab that was on friday (which was the first day of the vacay) in another lab class. lucky for me that hottie too hottie dr. rainbow is letting me re-take the quiz and turn in my pre-labs during one of his office hours this week. chyeah.

NOTE.

all referrences of my saying that my biology professor is hott is strictly sarcastic. although i still wouldn't mind jumping his bones. ;]

it's the same kind of attraction juno's bestfriend had for their teacher. a weird one. hahaha.

alright. i gotta put the little monster to bed! and catch up on a bit of homework.

0 comments: