Thursday, February 7, 2008

have i perhaps bitten off more than i could chew?

okay, so it really hit me that i am taking 14 units this semester.

my biology class alone asks students to devote 15 hours a WEEK to study. pish posh you might think, but i have university students saying that the same exact class i am in has been their most rigorous bio course EVER.

scary.

i just need things to click in the old noggin again. get these rust gears lubed, because once they get going, THERE'S NO STOPPING. woooooo. yeahhhhhh.

guess what?

i bought myself a hole puncher. chyeah.

now loose handouts will be damned to the prongs of my binder! MUAHAHAHAHA.

OH, i bought a new tote today. well, busko bought it for me. it's HELLO KITTY! yayyyyy. it's a pretty good size too. i am able to fit my life in there and a grip of binders and books. i can probably even fit a mexican orphan baby in there.

...maybe.

0 comments: