Saturday, April 19, 2008

Chyeahhh.

what a pleasant day today came out to be!

first, the in-laws took achilles out to a baptism so i had the whole morning and afternoon to myself. i was able to catch up on some school work and most importantly, rest! hahaha.

then, when they dropped achilles off he was all ready for a nap so i put him down and got to some much needed tidying up. nothing like a clean room to max and relax in.

when busko got home from work we decided to head on to the baptism after party. there was a jumping house and achilles had a ball! it reminded me of super mario everytime jumped. i swear i was there watching him while making super mario sound effects. HAHAHA.

now i'm home getting some laundry done. i've got a good 2 weeks worth of laundry. and between me, busko, and achilles, that is A LOT. i don't know how the two of them can go through so much clothes. well okay, i can understand achilles since it's me always changing his clothes. hahaha. but i can seriously wear the same pair of pants for a whole week. yeah, i'm NASTEH.

my dog has random bald spots that are beginning to worry me. end.

tomorrow will be a lazy sunday. that's how i like my sundays to be though, chilllll. i'm just going to go to the laundermat to get all these clothes dried and i'm going to pull a couch potato. eh, no shame in that.

dude. semester is almost over. can you believe that?? it's over on the 30th of may. wowwwzer. seriously went by with a quickness. i'll have a few weeks of vacation before i start my summer classes.

well, yeah i'm taking summer classes. do you want me to be in community college forever?

i know i know. how can i ever part with my beloved dr. rainbow?? but he'd understand. he'd probably like me to pursue higher education so as to have more axon terminals and nuerons in my brain and shit.

ahhhhh. now i'm jamming out to some mika. relaaxxxx take itttt easssyyyyyyyyy.

i'm thinking of switching from my harajuku lovers messenger tote bag to my backpack from highschool. totes freaking hurt my back! i don't think i want to sacrifice my posture for style!

...or would i?

AH SUKI SUKI, I LOVE YOU.

0 comments: