Friday, April 25, 2008

fresh prince of belair reruns..

keep me entertained when there is nothing else to watch.


i am so tired. have i been whining about that often? i feel like i have, but it's true. it's so true.


i don't think i'm going to do any homework tonight. although, i should.


UGH. i just guilted myself into doing some homework.


purple eyeshadow look from my wales palette. sidekick phone so didn't get much color. ditched the horizontal bangs too. i've just been pushing my bangs to the side and working my hair line that way as well. i never got to grow to love my other bangs.
ohhh yess, that is purple eyeshadow on my bottom lash line. i used a mixing medium to really get it to stick. i finally got to making my own. i don't know if i've mentioned that, but it was 3 parts water to 1 part glycerin. stored it in a water bottle, poured what i needed in the cap making sure to shake well before and went to town. makes everything look so much more pigmented.
p.s
since you are not using any preservatives, obviously, make your batches in teaspoon amounts and throw out left overs after 2 to 3 weeks.

0 comments: