Wednesday, April 2, 2008

so i wanted to play makeup..

but while washing my face i really got a good look at my skin.

holy crap is it bad. my skin has never been this bad, well maybe it has in like the 7th grade, but just on my forehead and around the sides, nowhere noticeable. but now, now it's on my cheeks! how sad. so sad.

i decided to take pictures of the sides of my face and it depressed me even more.

ugh. i still need to find that perfect skin regimen my skin will be happy about. my skin has never been so fickle. it seems to react someway to everything!

i don't want to go back to proactiv. yes, it worked, but only to a certain degree and then it just stopped showing improvement. i want my smooth clear skin again!

i realized my skin started lashing out on me around the same time i started school. could it be stress related?

or even hereditary? everybody in my family had bad skin in some point in their life, usually in their twenties. GASP. i'm going to be 20 this year. how SAD.

i'm probably going to return to using proactiv. even if it doesn't completely clear my skin, at least it does a little. sigh.

anywho.

i'm so tired, but i have been working on my stupid poster project since like 8. it's just so tedious. my biology professor has a schematic kind of thing that we need to follow right down to the last detail. so i'm not really using any creative juices in this project, just following what the Doctor ordered.

i need a haircut. my bangs and layers are totally grown out. i probably need to retouch my hair color too. yeah, i probably do. i don't know how i can justify spending 30 dollars on getting my dog groomed yet it hurts to shell out close to the same amount i spend on gordo to get a haircut for myself! it's clearly necessary now though. i've been rocking pony tails and buns. that is the red flag for a haircut!

thinking about dumping my side bangs and getting some cute wispy bangs. what do you think? i'm tired of side bangs.

you know what, i think i'll go for it. if i hate it...then darnit.

0 comments: