Wednesday, April 9, 2008

toothache.

i need a root canal and gum surgery since the decay has seeped deep into my gums.


i'm sad.


my insurance only covers so much. 787 dollars out of my own pocket. really debating about just getting the sucker pulled out. it's just a molar after all, but gah, i don't want to look cracked out.


i got a B on my english midterm. i fucking hate Bs! too bad i got another B on my math exam today. motherfucker.


..potty mouth.


tomorrow is my bio midterm and i'm feeling preetty confident about it. i've dedicated a lot of memorization to it. i should do fine, probably another damn B.


ughh. my tooth hurts! i can't even chew on that side. so sad. so so sad.


busko is leaving to san felipe for four days on friday with his family. it just leaves me, achilles, busko's sister in law, neice and nefu here at the house. i really wish i could go, but i've got escuela and i'm afraid of not being let back into america being that i am a legal resident. lol


..paranoid..


I CUT MY BANGS. omg.


sigh. i asked for whispy bangs and i got this dense fringe. oh wells. hair grows back. i'm over it.

0 comments: