Tuesday, April 1, 2008

got back from san jose yesterday.

and i'm so sad.





i hate leaving. i really do. my heart will always be in the bay area. always.





i'll be back in a few years. count on it.





the curse of the antelope valley will not wrap its dry desert-y hands around me! i WILL get out of here!





anyways, let's re-cap san jose!





it was so fun! we went to the monterey bay aquarium with my cousin, his family, and my aunt and her family. achilles had a blast. we literally had to drag him away from the different exhibits. he especially loved the huge tank with the huge tuna fish! those things are scary looking, by the way! oh god, scarier looking than sharks even!





fish creep me out. seriously.





i took a bunch of pictures of the different species. i plan on sharing them with my biology professor. i even got a picture of a chiton, he'd really enjoy that. yeah, i'm a kiss ass. kiss asses get far in the world. don't you forget it.





i really wish dr. rainbow didn't just throw a poster project in my face to do during the vacation. that and i need to study for the biology lecture midterm for next week. otherwise i would have stayed in san jose for this whole week. boo boo.





speaking of my poster project, i got started on it a bit ago. i got a fair amount done and i'm so happy with it. i normally lack skills in drawing, but i surprised myself tonight. my plant cell looks pretty kick ass if you ask me. :D





let's see. i'm not going back to san jose until may for my cousin's baby's first birthday/ baptism. not to mention i am one of her god parents. yayyyyy! my name is on the invitation and everything. hahahah.





yawn. i'm tired.





i think i'll end this blog with a quick note. i'm always free to do anyones makeup for whatever ocassion. just check out my skills.





i call this an amy winehouse drag look.

true colors mineral powder stack in a burgundy-ish red on his cheeks. a revlon color stay lip color in knarly purple on his lips. just an all over gray color from my revlon smokey eye quad over entire lid. mac carbon lined his bottom lash line and very heavy eye liner on bottom lash line and top. i used avon in this look. i put it on heavy and brought it out into those wings, and in his inner corner for that cat eye look.

he was feeling it, obviously.

0 comments: