Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


These are for you! Achilles and I colored eggs this morning! It was SO fun. I haven't played with egg dye for years! I've since substituted them with plastic eggs filled with candy. We still had the plastic eggs this year, but I figured since Achilles is a lot older than past Easters, it would be a fun activity, and it was!

Sure he didn't seem to understand how delicate the eggs were, but a few cracks just added some character to his eggs. lol

After coloring eggs and having a snack, we watched some toons while his dad did some cement work on the side. After the toons, we took a nap before egg hunting at the park. Good thing we did, we needed all the energy we could get. It was SO tiring! I'm SO pooped.

Achilles loved his basket and all his goodies. He had a blast playing with his new golf set even though he cheats and places the balls in the holes while we're not looking. He also LOVED his new kite! He was sooo amazed. lol

This was the first egg hunt Achilles actually understood. Last year he only 'found' (the eggs were across the lawn in plain sight. lol) a few eggs and got tired of it.

Here he is ready to look for eggs, tres cute! Oh, I actually just bought him those sandals earlier while I was at Walmart buying the eggs and dye. I'm glad I did, they're so convenient!

Well, my Spring Break is officially over. I did a total of about 45 minutes worth of studying, shame on me. Ugh, back to the world of human anatomy tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

0 comments: