Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm going coocoo mama.

Coocoo mama = what Achilles calls the game 'Cooking Mama' for his DS.

Yes, my 2-year-old son has a Nintendo DS. Yes, I know this will probably kick me in the ass later.

He only has one game, some Go, Diego, Go! game, but he stumbled across my Cooking Mama and loves to make sandwiches and pizzas. lol

Anyways, I started hormonal birth control a week ago and I am seriously going coocoo mama. I'm moody, depressed, irritable, and just constantly picking fights and bickering with my boyfriend. In fact, we are in the middle of a huge fight right now. I'm done with the birth control though. I need to go back to the fun loving, only semi-crazy, Jenn. :D

It's really killing my Spring break though, on the real. I just want to stay cooped up in my room all day. I flaked on Michelle for coffee yesterday. :[

Booboo me.

OH, and not to mention there's some other crap I'm going through regarding some school stuff. It sucks.

My luck has officially gone down the pooper.

0 comments: