Sunday, January 20, 2008

400 dollars?!

on books. books alone so i may pursue higher education. it kills the pockets indeed.

but i've managed to save a buck here and there with SMART shopping. i bid adieu to MAC eyeshadows and hello to NYX singles. they seriously work just as well and are just as intense for the FRACTION of the price. while i was paying 14 dollars for one MAC single, these NYX singles cost about 3 dollars! 3 freaking dollars for MAC quality! so i'll share that with you. you can save a buck too, unless you know, you're a dude.

NO, i do not cheap out on my son's things. he still uses his name brand things and SUPREME diapers. hahahaha. he'd disown me if i bought otherwise. his stools are far too precious for store brand diapers.

hey, that's one thing about being parent. you will cheap out on yourself, but still buy the quality things for your kids. i have been buying my shoes from payless or vans recently, but that's because my older sister gets a whopping 40% discount from vans. anyways, we still tend to buy achilles his shoes from fancy smancy expensive shoe stores. and when you think about it, what the heyyy is this 17 month old going to do with a pair of 50 dollar sneakers, besides ruining them while playing??

i don't know. i do know that i like my son looking sharp. oh, and i do know that achilles has more shoes than me, his mother. yeah, sad.

which reminds me, i need to get achilles some new pants. his legs finally caught up with his torso and he is now wearing 18 months both ways. hm. it always worked out that way from day one with him though. he would be one size bigger with his upper body, but his short little stump legs would lag before catching up. i think he gets the stump legs from his dad's side because you know me, i've got sexy long ones. HAHAHAH. no, not really.....lol

so i'm thinking of coloring my hair. i was going with jet black, but i decided i wanted a more natural looking black, like a brown black. i think i'm gonna want bleach blonde highlights, but just on my bangs. how're you feeling that? too fucking scene, huh? but look at me! I AM FUCKING SCENE QUEEN.

all i need now is a random print bandanna to tie around my neck and some little girl clips for my hair. yesssssss. sounds promising.

i'm kidding, you know that?

okay, this blog has seem to lose its direction. i don't know where its going anymore, besides me rambling on and on. i'll cut it right HERE.

0 comments: