Sunday, January 13, 2008

it's cold..

I am blogging under the blankies on my crap phone, sidekick. I really need to get that new model, is it called the ls or lx? I've no clue. I'm not much into electronics, even phones. as a matter of fact busko made me get a cell phone. I was perfectly fine without one. I had nobody to call nor did anybody need to reach me. I guess busko thought otherwise.

so he decided I needed a phone. I would've been fine with some sort of lame el cheap-o pay as you go model, but on the contrary, my boyfriend IS into electronic doodahs. and that is how my beloved crap phone sidekick3 and I became an item. we are inseperable. if you ever see me personally, I will probably be shaking and cursing at it.

..true love.

have you seen juno and her hamburger phone? HAHAHAHA. how cute was that? I remember seeing those in some random asian store back in the bay when I was way younger. I totally begged my mom for it, but what the hey was I going to do with a hamburger phone?? ah, a girl could dream.

omg. I'd totally sport a cell phone if it looked like a burger. seriously.

wth?! it's 12am! it's monday....boooooooo. not that it's any different day for me. actually everday is like a friday for me. I have nothing to do the following day, but for some reason I always get a case of the mondays on mondays.

yeah, I went there. I quoted office space. what you gonna do about it, foo?! just be sure to stay away from my red stapler.

0 comments: