Friday, January 11, 2008

the daily works of moi.

get up.

change a 17 month old's diaper.

brush my teeth.

wash my face.

go pee.

go downstairs with said 17 month old.

feed said 17 month old.

watch spongebob and yogabbagabba while munching on baggies of cheerios.

yes, this is my almost daily agenda. so get ready for the most exciting blogs EVER.

________________________________________

as this is my first i guess i should blog about something thoughtful and well put out, but the gears of my brain for blogging, or for writing for that matter, are quite rusty. and i hope to get them oiled up and well running with the help of this website.

we can only hope.

now as my son entertains himself with his toys, i shall steal a few minutes to get this journal going. oh, i should mention that the toys he just spilled all over the floor i had just cleaned up a bit ago....

okay, i just had to stop and giggle because he was trying to wear the glasses for his mr. potato head. hahaha. oh, i guess i should stop referring to my son as a pronoun. HIS name is achilles. yes, after the greek warrior from the illiad. NO, not because brad pitt played him in the movie troy. god, ignorant. why achilles? it was the only name my boyfriend and i could agree on. oh yes, catch you off guard? i am still with my baby's father. surprising, huh? don't worry. it surprises even me. hahaha.

alas, my stole time is cut short. achilles is teething after all. i can only hope to stay faithful to this.

wish me luck.

0 comments: