Sunday, January 20, 2008

it's late.

busko is downstairs tattooing his aunt visiting from up north. I'm impressed by busko's waiting list, but I guess I'm not surprised. he is pretty much a natural at skin art.

so how mexican is it that for one he's doing the tattoo from the kitchen and two, it seems the whole family is here! everybody is just hanging out having laughs. perverted laughs, but still funny. hahaha.

I enjoy the mexican closeness that is busko's family. I've never had that with mine. we are all conservative filipinos that keep amongst ourselves. although, I never fail to remind my siblings that I loooovvveee them.

speaking of tattoos, I'm dreading finishing my upperback piece. well, I guess the outlining isn't so bad. it's the shading that kills me! *shudders* eh, it's the inevitable. I just gotta suck it up and take it like a man....in prison....getting tattooed by a home made machine....in the yard...while lifting weights. yeahhhhhhhh.

ugh. I am exhausted. I've retired from the collaboration up to my room. achilles got up from all the noise. he's begging for a baba, but he's having a baba detox right now. I cannot simply wean him from his bottles. it's harder than it sounds. it's much easier to just stop cold turkey. sure I've got to put up with an extra grump butt baby, but it's only temporary. he and his teeth will thank me in the future.

I think if I closed my eyes and got comfy, I'd be able to go to sleep- even with all the noise. you know what? I think I will do that.

good night.

0 comments: