Saturday, January 12, 2008

am i an evil person?

because i separate my oreos, giving the cream-less side to my son and indulging on the half and it's cream goodness?

he has no clue. i'm not too sure how long i will be able to keep this charade up, but i hope it's still for a long long time.

i had major flashback feelings a bit ago.

i was watching 'a walk to remember' and that movie was really big between me and my close friends back in my freshman year of high school. i was feeling impulses of longing. longing to go back. longing for that carelessness where one may lollygag around and watch cheesy movies starring mandy moore. no use in looking back i assume.

but i do have one more thing to say while on the topic of that specific movie, damn it for giving me an unrealistic approach to men and my love life.

landon builds jamie huge telescopes and names stars after her.

busko brings me home oreos when he gets off of work.

hahaha.

OH, i got my new loop. it's a half loop, a horse shoe if you will. it's black with spikes on either end. it's cute, but i'm doubting if i can really pull it off. i'll probably have to lean towards whole loops and studs next time around. i gotta let this shizza heal first!

i am soo tired yet it's sooo early. let's see if there's anybody on aim who has the ability to keep me up with witty IMs.

0 comments: