Tuesday, January 29, 2008

excited.

I'm leaving to the bay area for a few days to visit the fam bam. I haven't seen them since november. I get to give them their christmas presents and meet my newborn first nefu! funnnn.

ugh. my stomach hurts. I had a piece of coconut cream pie that was way overwhelmingly sweet! too late to regret it.

god, I clean this freaking room and either achilles or busko mess it right back up! achilles is excuseable since you know, he's a toddler. that's what he's suppose to do. but I am sick of cleaning up after a grown man. sheesh!

I have to get up at 430am to get ready to leave to the yay by 5ish. and it's already going to be midnight. I guess I could sleep in the car. I guess. I only guess.

I am sleepy and I am annoyed. and I will not name names to avoid scathing feelings. instead I will give stink eye! muahahaahah!

night.

0 comments: