Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I went to wal*mart today.

oh, save the ethical bull shit. it's the closest store to the house.

anywho, I came in with a list of shampoo, conditioner, and some body wash. but it being walmart and all, I came out with other random crap. I believe the extras that somehow..snuck..into my cart were cans of tuna (lol), cookies, a towel in a cool shade of blue, and the infamous need of milk and bread. I'm surprised I didn't go ahead and grab a dozen of eggs.

I'm in need of a basic pair of sneakers. I've got flats galore, not to mention my beloved wedge heels, and three or four pairs of sneakers, but all of these are for specific outfits. I couldn't just throw them on. I'm wanting a pair of hightop black and white chucks. I had a pair back in my 9th grade year and I loved those things. I wore them out, seriously. I think I retired them my senior year, and they were all nasty. but the point I've so obviously lost is that they went with everything. they were easily dressed up or dressed down and I enjoyed that about them.

yes, my deciscion is final. chucks it is. :]

that'd mean I'd probably have to invest in some socks. I don't own a lot of socks since I live in flats. no problem, I enjoy socks anyways. hahaha.

everybody wish busko good luck. he's got a test tomorrow and he's been a busy little bee studying.

yawn. I think I'm going to bed. I am exhausted most def.

night night, ya'll.

....save britney.

0 comments: