Monday, January 14, 2008

i feel a bowel movement coming along.

but alas, there is no toilet paper.

of course i could use paper towels, but my butt deserves better. my butt deserves 2 ply cotton toilet paper with aloe vera. doesn't yours?

busko asked me what would i buy if i were to ever win the lottery. i told him i'd buy a house. i'd probably continue working and just put away the money for my kid(s). that way, they're loaded when i pass away. he called me lame and asked if a house was really all i was going to get. i did manage to add..

"no, i'd probably get my kids anything and everything. you know, make them the kids that all the other kids envy in school."

he laughed. i laughed. but in our hearts we knew it was true. achilles is spoiled and our future children will bound to be the same, but of course respectable and humble simultaneously.

i've got one of those lucky bamboo plants. i talk to it, and i do love it. i think it has most definitely attributed to my good comings and current satisfaction towards life. it was a gift which supposedly makes it even more lucky. my uncle willy gave it to me. well...he just kind of put it in my room back in san jose and i decided to take it with me when i moved back down south. there are 6 stalks which means happiness. they've grown quite a bit and i think a piece of me would die if the thing were to ever dry up.

long live, lucky bamboo plant.

okay, i can't hold it anymore. #2!

0 comments: